Martes, Setyembre 4, 2012

Christian Song #1 Someone Like You


Someone Like You
lyrics by : Maria Kathrina C. Rebong
 Sung by : Boses

Push me Lord, come and push me some more
So that I may become someone like You
I cannot live without you
I am lost without you
How can I ever thank You
I cannot breathe without You

There’s only one thing I want to know
There’s only one thing I want to seek
It’s to see Your perfect  will
And do as You please
So that I may become someone like You

What great heart that You have
That You accepted and loved me
Someone as imperfect as me.
Search my heart of impurities
So that I may become someone like You

Repeat Chorus

I was lost but You found me
I was broken but You mend me
I was wrong but You made me right
When You died on the cross
So that I may become someone like You.

Repeat Chorus twice

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento