Lunes, Setyembre 3, 2012

Healthy Life...

1. I'll start my meal with a fruit. Eating a fruit with an empty stomach is beneficial.
 
2. I'll veer away from fried foods.  

3. Candies? uhm, once in a while, once a week is okay. 

4. Ice cream and soda once a week at the most.

6. Milk milk milk and yogurt...I need protein!

7.I'll try my best to eat bananas ...okay, i'll eat bananas!

8.I'll stay hydrated.

9.Training and work out to improve my breathing problem and bust out stress. Attend Dance class =)

 

10. Fruit juice (not too much) to bust out sweet cravings

11.Eat Oatmeal and wheat bread, and please eat some more rice!!!!
 

12. Muay Thai for therapy and mind + body integration (also to kick someone who will take advantage...) This is not a warning. This is a statement!!!

13. Find ways of relaxation like massage therapy and art therapy. Going to places with lots of trees will also
 help.
 

14. Finally, Go Out With Friends and meet new people.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento