Biyernes, Oktubre 19, 2012

A Birthday Prayer...


Dear Lord,

I thank you for another year. I give thanks that you have given me a new hope, a new opportunity, and a new beginning to know more and more about you, as I hold on to your promises.

I thank you for everything that i have been through, knowing that you have a great plan for me and that you are preparing me for something great. 



I beseech that your spirit dwell in me so i may continually grow into becoming the person who you want me to be. I trust that circumstances happen because you want me to be more and more like you.
I believe that in every triumph and trial, you are beside me, guiding and taking control.

Teach me O Lord and equip me, so that i may be prepared to do your perfect will.

May the  next years to come be filled more and more of your  revelation.

In Jesus Name I pray


Amen

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento