Huwebes, Oktubre 18, 2012

Happy Birthday =)


Okay, so I want to write and get involved in the media. First step, is to review what i know, to harness it, and be equipped for the career that God wants me to be. 

So this morning, i had writing exercises on descriptions. It's hard to give the reader a clear picture of a scenario using words and not visuals.

Let me share my first try... =)


My office is a blue shaded, box like station, that suffocates me as it limits my dimension of movement and reach. 

One superior to my left, slowly eats up the ego’s of his team mates,  as he mocks and divulge in sword cutting comments and expressions. 

My office is  like a jungle where the ambitious preys on a victim, waiting for the perfect timing to devour on the weaker looking species. 

The sound of the keyboard and the conversations around me fiercely penetrate to my ears with a deafening ambiguity.

The PC monitor stores excel files that she has been working on from day 1. The tasks stored on the excel file pierce her eyes every time she opens  them.  Her blurred vision makes it difficult for her to read what’s   stored. She twitches her eyes just to get a better view.  And it hurts.

The tattoos peeking out of his sleeves are like alien characters speaking my name, reminding me that I am encrypted in his complex being .

His deep set eyes make his face appear like a vampire ready to suck the life out of me.

The five large round clocks on the wall made the office appear more suffocating, as they remind the employee packed 4 cornered room, that time is money.    

Every time she gazes at herself in the mirror, she no longer sees her imperfections. In fact, she feels pleasant and awed by how her eyes stare back at her own image.  

Her diamond deep brown eyes make her face look inanimate, while her plump, red lips speak of sexiness without mouthing a word. Her small yet perfectly shaped nose complements her baby cheeks and well defined chin. 

Looking at her would make you wonder how many hours God must’ve spent in making her.  Her sweet face speaks of innocence and wisdom beyond years.

Her soft, dark brown hair perfectly frames her round yet well defined face.

 As she slowly stride towards the convenient store, one foot before the other, she saw a rose petal on the tiled floor and everything around her disappeared. Then  she vividly recollect  a sweet memory from the past. She then decided that this beautiful memory is worth keeping. 

His strong and perfectly defined arms would make you want to get entangled and suffocated.

His height and stature make his presence engulf the entire room. His big, round, brown eyes will tell you things that are beyond a thousand words.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento