Biyernes, Disyembre 14, 2012

All Dolled Up...


I really really really like dressing up.

Dressing up serves as an outlet of my creative and playful personality.


        




 My get up definitely reflects my mood.

. I wear jeans and shirt when I feel relaxed, laid back, sporty, and sometimes... lazy =)

  Wearing high heels makes me feel more confident, specially when I converse with people who are "taller" or "older" than me. It makes me look at myself at their level of importance and maturity. Because many times I am  "required" to deal with people who's older than myself.


  I also like dressing "preppy". There are times when I also want to express the "young" person in me. 

  I have learned to love wearing office clothes. I used to think wearing these will make me look stiff and limited. On the contrary, it actually helped me create the mood of rolling up my sleeves and in dealing with desk tasks in the office with confidence.

Fashion doesn't plainly mean "vanity". It is also a way of "Communicating" ourselves. It is more than just an expression, for expression doesn't require that much accountability and responsibility. Of course when we dress up,we have to be responsible on how to balance modesty and creativity. 


  Fashion doesn't have to be "expensive". It actually feels more fulfilling to mix and match the stuff that you have inside your closet.

 
   Getting all dolled up, is just one of the many privileges of being a girl woman.

So go ahead, explore and experiment.

Be Unique... Be-YOU-tiful...


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento