Huwebes, Disyembre 20, 2012

Running Away from Temptation...



Last night I had a "date" - "date". I don't know how to put it. If it's a romantic date or just a casual date (if there is such a thing).

I am a very touchy person. I communicate my warmth and love through touching. Not just romantically, but also to friends and even acquaintances. And last night, I think I kissed my date (if what happened wasn't a dream which really isn't). And it wasn't just a smack on the lips.


And yes, it almost went further than just kissing (nope, i'm not referring to intimacy). It was hard saying No... And No... And No again...But I had to.


Then I realized that giving temptation a chance is not good. That telling myself, Yes I can handle this isn't going to work for a long time. It was a peck on the cheek, followed by a smack on the lips, then long kissing...What's next? Golly,  I don't want to even entertain the thought!!!



  ”So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!” 1 Cor. 10:12

 I'm not even sure if kissing is acceptable, but further than kissing will lead to sexual intimacy which is a NO NO NO to unmarried couples. I've messed up BIG time before, and I don't want to sing "Ooops! I did it again... by Britney Spears.

God created us with sexual drives, because sex was invented by God, for pro-creation and life long enjoyment of MARRIED couples. Yes, I can't wait to do it again, when I'm MARRIED with Mr. Right and not Mr. Right - Now.

And why am I writing this? It's to testify not to give temptation a chance...And it's a sort of SELF COUNSELING.


 ”Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin . . . watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. ” Galatians 6:1

And my special gift for my future husband, is WAITING for him...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento