Miyerkules, Disyembre 5, 2012

This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24

 December 6, 2012

This morning , God revealed Himself to me in such a strange circumstance.
 


On the way to "My Learning Laboratory", when I was about to pay the bus, I found out that I have left my wallet at home. I decided to get off the bus and go back home to get my wallet.

I was thinking to myself, "Oh no, how am I going to pay fare going home?" I saw a cab approaching and I asked the driver if he could give me a free ride. Without thinking twice, he said it's okay. =)

God must have touched this kind man's heart so I can go back home comfortably. Truly God works in mysterious and strange ways.

As I was enjoying my daily "taho" a few buildings away from my learning laboratory, I spilled caramel on my pale blue polo. I really really really dislike stains on my clothes, specially if it's just the start of the day.

I prayed and told myself that no circumstance can steal the joy that this day has in store for me. Because today is God's gift to me, it's a present! A new opportunity to praise Him, to see His works and to be a source of blessing and happiness to others.  Psalms 118:24 This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. 

Many times, we fail to see the brighter side of things and we end up wasting God's gift of "Today". If we seek God in all circumstances, He will speak to us and reveal Himself. And the moment we find Him, nothing and no one can ruin a "Perfect Day."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento