Sabado, Nobyembre 24, 2012

A Memory Worth Keeping...


Last November 18 to 19, 2012, I went to the beach with my friends/classmates.

We went to Puting Buhangin, Kwebang lampas in Quezon.

It was such a memory worth keeping and remembering.

We took the bus from Kamuning to Quezon.

When we arrived in Quezon province, kuya toots was unaware that he dropped his cellphone. Bless the soul of the kababayan who returned kuya toots phone.



Then we had to ride a jeepney and wait for almost more than an hour before it left the station.

After the jeepney ride, I got the chance to ride on a small boat, for the first time. =)

 

Then we had to trek.

Finally...


Lookie lookie!!! wada we have here?!?

I had sooo much fun sightseeing and swimming. It was my first time to swim in salt water!!! =)Also my first time to see white sand!
Thank You Copa Cobana swimwear for selling this white and pale blue suit on sale .. =)



 Behind me is my stalker...lol!

Nap time kids!
Dinner Time!!! Nom nom nom!!!

Day 2 adventure!

I stepped on a sea urchin, and I forgot to get my anti-rabis shot this year...poor thing!!!



Nope I aint ready for a butt exposure =)

Slept beside kuya tano =)


Follow my blog for more updates! ! !


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento