Miyerkules, Nobyembre 28, 2012


Unlovable - Unlikeable?



There are times when I question myself, What the hell is wrong with me?

Am I so incapable of being loved and liked?


I have always believed that a beautiful soul makes a beautiful person, that what you do to others will also be done unto you...


But sometimes many times, it doesn't go that way...


And there really are times when I start to question myself...


My advice to myself is to draw confidence from within and to see with the heart not with the eyes.


To always try to find something beautiful in a person, even if he/she shows harshness and rudeness.




 

To oversee an offense and still look at the person as someone beautiful and special...




 At times when I feel unlovable and unlikeable, I just love myself. Knowing that my God loves me for who I am, imperfect, clumsy and many times, silly.




 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento