Biyernes, Nobyembre 9, 2012

When the Door Opens…










 

When I’m out, it’s going to be really really really different. I have to think ten years older than because I’ll have responsibilities. It’s going to be different because to “Whom much is given, Much is required…” Yes. It’s a blessing, it’s just that it’s going to be different. Say, different from my “normal” life right now.

I’m going to miss riding on the MRT, on the Bus, on the pedicab, and eating on the side street. =) Most of all, I’m going to miss the people I have worked with who have now became my friends, and FAMILY.

At the age of 30, I have never really experienced going out with friends on a trip or night out. Before the door opens, I pray that I may be able to experience these because we’re only young once…and when the door opens, it’s going to be a different life.

A life that is more beautiful – only different.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento