Biyernes, Nobyembre 9, 2012

something to write about...



On November 18, 2012, it’s going to be the first time that I will experience a vacation getaway. Well, it’s just an overnight getaway, but I’m still very much excited. I have never really gone out on a trip, with people that I ENJOY BEING WITH. 

 

So aside from the fact that it’s going to be the first time that I’m going to see white sand, sunset, cave and bonfire, I look very much ahead of the fact that the people I am with are nice people.
It’s also going to be some kind of a “slumber party” which I also had never experience.

I want my future husband to be with me on my first time in a white sand beach for a vacation. I believe he will just be around the area =)

Later, I’m going to purchase the suit that looks really cute. =) 

I bet I’ll have a lot to write about this experience. =)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento