Huwebes, Nobyembre 8, 2012

My Favorite Runway Red Lips...






Thanks to my bombshell favorite aunt, Tita Daisy. She gave me this Revlon Color stay lipstick #235, Soft Cinnamon shade. Ever since I've tried this, I want to wear it almost everyday. Unlike other color stay lipstick, this doesn't make your lips dry. This is also light weight, so it doesn't feel heavy on the lips.

And the color? It's perfect for day to night wear. Since the color is strong red, you can just put face powder, eyebrow liner and lipstick, and you're ready to strut and stride! The color accentuates the lips. The shade is also very classy and sophisticated. Some red lipstick shades look tacky, this one doesn't.


Tip: When the shade of your lip color is strong, wear light and earth color make up. 

  

Remember: Make up accentuates beauty. Overdoing it will "cover" what you were born with. 

 








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento