Miyerkules, Enero 23, 2013

Harsh reality


With entire honesty and sincerity,

I never really missed you.

The people and the world around me just made me think that I should.

Or at least  make myself pretend that I miss you.

But leaving you was very liberating.

You and your conspiracies made me feel like I've made a huge mistake in dumping you -

You and your scheme made me feel that there was something wrong with me and not with you.

Well in fact, the enemy resides in you.

You want me to feel inadequate, discouraged and defeated.

You want me to blame myself.

I never did...

I never shed a tear when I dumped you.

You are the worst kisser.

I can feel the lumps in your stomach when your lips touches mine.

I can see the coldness in your eyes.

I can feel the poison from your venom.

Why don't you make yourself useful -

and curl my hair?


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento