Martes, Enero 8, 2013

xoxo


Today I want to write about fragrances. . .

I like scents that are not too strong. Sweet scents that define my personality. Scents that make people think that you just got out of the shower.


My daily fragrance is Victoria's Secret Sheer Love. This fragrance was launched by VS last 2011.




Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret for women
From Victoria’s Secret website:
“Fall in Sheer Love, bright and cheerful with fresh white cotton and luminous pink lily. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent. “ 









Sheer Love's aroma is not too seductive, which makes this perfect for daily use.


I'd like to describe this scent as "Sexy Innocent", because it combines
both freshness and sweetness.

The scent stays even after an arduous work out and an entire day at work. So it's worth every penny. 


The scent is not just suitable for daytime use, just spray on before a dinner date to complete your ensemble.


This scent can be paired with any kind of get up. Either you're in jeans and shirt or dressed for an occasion.

 
VS Sheer Love makes me sniff my clothes before throwing 'em into the hamper. 

I have yet a line of VS fragrances to try. But this one really made an impression!


xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento