Biyernes, Enero 4, 2013

Live at Your Best



At 4 am, I roll off the bed, shower, dress up and put make-up to get ready for work. First I put Maybelline make up primer in pink, then I put Signature Club A by Adrienne, then Dream Girl BB powder. These make my face appear bright and glowing.
            


After which when I feel like it, I highlight my chinky eyes with a black liquid eyeliner. I like playing with my features by putting different amount of liquid eyeliner on my eyes.


     
                                                    
I put a thin layer when I'm on a casual mood, and put a thicker layer when I'm feeling glamorous and flirty.

                                  


Afterwards, I enhance my thick brows with Cover Girl's Midnight Brown brow and eye maker. 

                                                  

Next, I put on Neutrogena revitalizing lip balm, and top it off with lipstick of my preferred shade ( lip color varies depending on my get up).

                                                         

I also like Magellan's Peppermint lip balm. It's as if you just finished brushing your teeth and there's toothpaste left on your lips.  I super like the cool feeling it gives to my lips.

These eat up less than ten minutes of my morning routine. I really really like putting a chaste amount of make up before going to work. It makes me feel more competent and grown up matured.

Yes I put on make up, and I'm one of those who accede on the fact that make up doesn't make a woman beautiful. Make up enhances and highlights our best feature but it shouldn't cover our natural looks. After all, we still want our men to love us best when we have nothing on.

I for one dissent the idea that girls who put on make up are "insecure". Putting make up only shows that we care about the way we look. And why would anyone take that negatively? The question is, "Is the Society putting too much Pressure on girls women's need to wear make up?" Subconciously,  some advertisement do imply this message. But aren't we all naturally beautiful?

Whatever society dictates, what matters is how we feel about ourselves when we put make up. If we feel more confident, competent, glamorous, beautiful, etc. with make up on, then go ahead! After all, we all want to always be in our best.

 Let's all celebrate the perks of femininity...


                                 


 





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento