Huwebes, Enero 3, 2013

disposable...

Forced to toss people away. That was how it's been like for more than a decade. I had to shift from one job to another that's why it's been super hard to hold on to permanent relationships. Many times, I force shut myself from people so that I won't miss them too much when the time comes that I have to go.

 




Many times, I've learned to easily give up on people. It was  like, you hurt me many times, so "Friendship Over." Perhaps because I started approaching relationships from wounds of the past. And this isn't fair for them...this isn't fair for MYSELF either. 

As I grow into maturity, I realized that people should not easily give up on people. Because there are no perfect relationships. And conflict is inevitable because we are all different from each other. Many times when a friend hurts me, I just think of all the things that will make her/him worth keeping. Then I try to understand myself to be able to understand them. After all, I give because it makes me feel happy when I give, not because I want to get something in return. This doesn't limit to material things...


So far, this time I've met people who are worth keeping! And I'm proud to say that I'm about to have "Permanent Relationships!"



                                           

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento