Miyerkules, Agosto 22, 2012

ADHD on a bright perspective!

Attention deficit hyperactive disorder. Yup, a part of me is. This is not merely psychological, it's an attitude problem!!!! 

But in a brighter perspective, I think God intentionally instilled this to me. If not, I bet I won't be able to perform the many many different tasks on my responsibility lists. =) You see, this helped me keep ten balls up in the air, and smile and pose for the camera at the same time! (kidding!)  =)

No sir, this does not include dating a variety of the male species. This does not give me an excuse to divert my attention to other male creatures, justified by the reason that "hey, I'm ADHD, meaning I can't really focus my attention to one." =) 

You see, because of this trait, I was able to experience different kinds of  "love?" and was able to dissect what this complicated word do to our sanity . =) Tsk Tsk Tsk...all men will conquer all just to get under our pants. Yup, that's the harsh reality - well, kinda sometimes. That's why we need to guard our vulnerable hearts! ! ! 

So, Mr. Right.....now. You are asking me to marry you? Are you gonna love me still even if at times I don't please you? What if I gain 50 pounds, are you still going to be faithful? What if it's hormonal imbalance surge, are you gonna keep up with me? What if charm and beauty fades, are you gonna still gonna love me the same way?  What if you don't fulfill your vows, is it legal to commit homicide with a plead of insanity? (big naughty grin....) 

I would like to firmly emphasize that my heart is bigger than my b**bs, and that my brain is firmer than my as*! And if you don't see that - then you better quit now.  Because I dont date shallow men who only look at what is on the outside... and you would not want to see how firm my fists are - when it lands on your face!

So please, do not pop the question to a hyper attention deficit kick ass girl, if you want to save face. And if you're just going to break my heart. 

You'll die if you will...=)










     


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento