Huwebes, Agosto 30, 2012

The Walk Out Queen


"WALK OUT!" Some call it "immaturity", but let's look at this in the light. You see, sometimes walking out is the best solution to let things get cool. It's also a way to prevent adding fire to the heated situation. Admit it, when we are angry, we get aggressive and we tend to do and say things that we will eventually regret, when everything has cooled down. . .




As for me, this sometimes work. What I need to change is the fact that there were times when my ego gets bruised and I wanted to point out that I am Right...no wait, actually,  I just to be heard! 


Believe me, walking and running contributes to healing. Sometimes, we get stocked in a situation, where the only solution is to save  ourselves. Hmmm, kinda like a prey running away from the predator. Say a cow, saving itself from hyenas.

Lesson of the story is, always keep cool and in poise even in a heated situation. If the fire insists, its better to walk away and let things get cool first rather than saying and doing things that we might eventually regret. After getting your composure back, return and face the problem, while keeping in mind that "humility" is always a virtue. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento