Miyerkules, Agosto 29, 2012

Hungry for appreciation...


I am such a drama queen! Yes, I am a super hypersensitive person who takes most things by heart.
And the feeling that I get when someone appreciates my act of kindness is just priceless! Perhaps because in everything I do, I do it with a sincere heart, and I give 100 %.

I remember how sad I feel when someone doesn't appreciate me - or even the things I do for them. I remember having a boyfriend who thinks I'm "arte" every time I go to the gym to work out. Doesn't he realize that I wanted to always stay "attractive" in his eyes? I remember someone who gets pissed off every time I remind him not to eat too much fats and meat. Doesn't he realize that I just want to spend  long life with him? I remember being criticized for using the english language a lot, not because I don't love my native tongue, maybe it's just that I am able to express myself more in english, because I grew up reading and reading and reading english novels and books. Doesn't he appreciate the fact that his girlfriend has a strong command in language? That his girlfriend is a little articulate?

I remember giving small "pasalubong" for someone in the office, and maybe because he's rich, he doesn't appreciate it. Doesn't he know that  that little something is already my "lunch" money? ='(  Sometimes I just couldn't help it, maybe because I have so much love inside of me that it becomes imperative to share, or else it will overflow.

Lesson of the story is -to still continue to share love and God's blessings, appreciated or not.
Also, this is to confess, that gratitude is the best payback.

A simple thank you is more than enough. And a smile says more than a thousand words.
Words of encouragement such as "I appreciate what you did" can make a difference in a persons life.

And I for one, appreciate you for taking time to read my blog. Thank  You so much =)  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento