Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

This has been an outlet for me...writing - writing- writing!  Perhaps because sometimes I feel like I have sooo many things and ideas in mind that I need to have some sort of an outlet. Because if not, these might come out of my nostrils, ears, etc. etc. (hope you're getting the picture)
Growing up in a sheltered and restricted environment,  where talking is not encouraged - I have got to share what's inside in one way or another, or it might overflow. =) Sometimes I feel like I have so much say and opinion over things and I just have the need to let it out. And writing is a solution. It's like being heard through silence. It's sharing a part of you to the people reading your craft. It's like compacting your ideas in a picture through letters.

There came a point when I just stopped writing. Perhaps because I was so much overwhelmed with what was happening, or maybe at that point...I felt stupid. Yes indeed, I was stupid. I became blinded by the image that the world demands, so I couldn't write. How can a blind person write when she's not equipped with braille? There came a point when I also felt stupid because of false infatuation, and not love at all. What was worst, some loser brainwashed me into believing that I am just a piece of meat with no substance at all. Yep, knock me on the head for actually believing!  Well, I was really young at that time but still, age and innocence should never be an excuse. I just happen to trust the wrong person.And that was a result of my hard headedness, my rebellion, my stubborness - my stupidity. And this, blinded me!
 



 


 At that time, I recalled I started a book entitled "And they caged dogs for dessert". Which I eventually did not start and finish. Pertaining to myself  as the very lovable "dog" which is kept, and caged, and tied,and killed, to be feasted and eaten - not as the main course, but just the dessert. What a horrid title, right?!? Definitely reads the kind of situation I was in at that time of stupidity and temporary blindness.

Now that the Lord has made me see 20/20, I'd like to write some more. I'd like to be able to share the beautiful things inside of me. I want to pursue and influence people with this gift. I believe that God gave me this gift because I have a mission to serve. First, to share how great and awesome my God is, and then to move if not a Nation - a friend!  I am very positive that one of these God given sacred days, I'd start writing songs again, like I used to back in Highschool. I'd write songs about love and songs about God's greatness. I'd write songs of encouragement and inspiration. I'd write stories and even novels of values and righteousness in real life. I'd write poems and essays that convinces and moves people to become better. I'd write to initiate "changes" and "progress".

And I'd start with the letter .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento