Miyerkules, Agosto 29, 2012

The Last Guy I'm Going To Love Forever...


The last guy man that I'm going to love for the rest of my life is someone who puts God first in his life, because with that,  I am confident that all else will follow. As promised, Seek first the kingdom of God, and all shall be added unto you.

And because I am holding a strong grasp to the firmest foundation, I am storm proof and guarded that deceit shall no longer penetrate my heart. I know who I want, I know who I need, I know who I love. I just have to make sure that this is inclined with God's will for my life.When I'm sure, I'd be ready to fully submit =)

My ultimate dream is to become a loving, faithful, serving and wonderful wife and mother. And because I have a perfect God, all things are possible.

Keep the faith. You... Yes, You.

2 komento:

  1. "My ultimate dream is to become a loving, faithful, serving and wonderful wife and mother. And because I have a perfect God, all things are possible."

    There was a time when i also had the same principle, outlook and hope in life. as a believer my mom always reminded me to wait for the right person. One who loves God more and puts Him over me. That one who have this principle in their heart. As it turned out,I was too impatient and thought that it's not gonna happen, that all the "girl" believers out there are either boring, conceited and not my type. so i married the one i thought i love. You know how the story goes. Right. I should have listened. I should have waited. The pain, struggle and misery i go through all the time is not worth it had i waited. the only reason I survive is because of His grace.

    So my take on it? Stick to the plan. Never give hope and never give up. God is never late... He's always on time.

    Psalm 37:4

    see you around the office friend.

    TumugonBurahin