Martes, Agosto 28, 2012

Gifts gifts gifts...

                                     
I really really really like gifts! I mean, who doesn't right?
When we receive gifts, it only means that the giver has entrusted us with the possession, and along with it comes the decision of making good use of it, or throwing it into waste.
And Yes, God has given me so many gifts! I am aware that this comes with a great  "responsibility" and a meaningful "purpose".
And Yes, I am quite overwhelmed realizing that I have a purpose to serve because of these God given gifts. Yes, I am cautious of the fact that this responsibility will not be easy to manage, but I am confident that with the help of the Holy Spirit, I can and will make good use of these, and I implore our great God to make me worthy of these gifts and help me use them for His glory and for the good of others.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento