Huwebes, Agosto 30, 2012

Mommy look, I got an "F" !!!


Recollecting how my childhood days were, I remember I was always the "A" student. Always the leader, always the "champion". At the age of 18, I fell in love, or I thought I did. And I learned that love puts our mind in a state of hypnosis wherein we do things that are even against our will, and we forget things. We become "stupid." At least this is what happened to me. . .

During those days, in an all girls college, I'd get low grades and even flunk my exams. From an "A" student to an "F" student!
Now I realized that when you are "in love", you're supposed to do things the right way, because doing otherwise,  means it's not love at all. Real love puts everything in "light" and not the other way around. Real love offers security and does not put the other person into shambles... Real love encourages and supports.

Now these made me arrive in the conclusion that, it really wasn't love at all...

Maybe not for him, or not for me...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento