Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

An Unheard Cry


An innocent cry remained yet unheard
As someone I trust betrayed my honor
With eyes wide opened I chose to ignore
What occurred in the past remained as a ghost.

Is justice for God
Or for me to know
As things begin to unfold
And hunt me back to hold.

Guilt and shame were instilled
To someone who was deeply wounded
As I try to displace the memory
With rebellion and pain.

Now the ghost is back
To remind me of the past,
Knowing that unless it is faced
It will keep coming back.

I cry out to God
To sustain me with strength
As no one hears my complain
And understands my pain.

I am running and running but not away,
I am running towards him in a mighty way
Keeping faith that I am whole, even if a sacred part was stolen,
Yes, tomorrow, the ghost will die.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento