Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

Before The Doors Open...


The locks have been unlocked. I just need to open the door!
I am always looking forward to a very bright and meaningful future. 
But before I completely open the doors, I would like to explore my qualities.
I would like to achieve maximum self actualization, so when I open the doors, I
 won't be vulnerable to external forces.
I cannot stay sheltered my entire life. I need to see the world and experience God's given life to the fullest. I need to make contributions in making this world a better place to live in. I know I can because God will help me. 

But before I open the unlocked doors, I want to be fully ready. Of course, growth and progress is an unending process and I will continually have vacant rooms to be occupied by these. But I have learned that it's not good to always be in a hurry. Because learning is a trial and error, and no matter how intelligent a person is, mistakes will always be committed. 

This time, when I step out for an endeavor, I don't want to be unprepared. The next time I'm going into a battle, I'd like to make sure that I brought a weapon. The next time that I'm going to take an exam, I'll make sure that I have a pen. The next time that I'm going to run, I'll make sure that I'm wearing the right shoes.   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento