Miyerkules, Agosto 22, 2012

My Victory Weekend's eve


Tomorrow will be my Victory weekend, and on Saturday, i'm going to become a full pledged Christian. I cannot fathom how i feel, super excited and super nervous at the same time. It's not easy being a Christian, because becoming a real Christian entails being Christ like. And I am really really really really far from being like Him. But I am proud to say that I have all the courage and the will to follow Him.

Last night, I told God that I would like to hear His voice, only His voice. Then I dreamt that I was just an adopted daughter, and that is not true. =)  Maybe God wanted me to see how different I am. That He created me uniquely, for a purpose. For a distinct purpose, as distinct as my personality. I bet even if Freud is still alive, he'll have a hard time figuring me out, even if Science would allow him to read my mind.

Thoughts about marriage and starting a family have been bugging my beautiful mind these past weeks. And I am sooooo tired of these thoughts running and running and running and playing with my sanity. For some reason, today I don't feel romantic. Maybe its because I shouldn't. For a very logical reason...IM SINGLE. . .........uh, and fabulous =)

God knows where I'm weak. And He used it to get my unfocused attention. I was looking for love at the wrong places! When it was just there all along. He was just there all along. God was always there with me, I just ignored Him and got swayed by worldly pressures. You see, being young and growing up is really an adventure. Specially when you grew up sheltered. Specially when you're ME.

Now, I realized that even if people would make me feel unloved and unliked, Im okay with that. Because I am so much secured that someone up there loves me unconditionally. He even died for me. I bet even Romeo wouldn't do that to save Juliet's As*. ( Btw, Is As* a bad word?)

So, now I am very much protected. Because I am wearing God's armor. I am not saying that this is going to be an easy battle. But, everytime I feel like I am swayed, I am confident that God's words and love will lead me to victory.

Victory into becoming more and more like Him everyday. Into becoming His faithful daughter and follower. =) 









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento