Martes, Agosto 21, 2012

remembering my man...

i remember his loud laugh...
i remember how he cooks and how he does the chores that i hate doing, like washing the dishes.
i remember he would buy me groceries, and he'll make sure that I drink my fresh milk.
he loves me so much that he knows the things that i need without me asking.
i remember his strong big hands stroking my head everytime i feel down and depressed.
i remember his surprises. flowers, chocolates and stuffed toys.
i remember how i'd whine and complain a lot, without showing him how appreciative i am of all the things that he do for me, both big and small...
i remember how he makes sure that i go to bed in time and that i get sufficient rest. i remember he even brought me vitamins.
i remember how he supports me in all my crazy endeavors be it  for school or for work.
i remember being so hard headed. 
I remember the times when i know i was wrong,  I'd walk out on him, because of too much pride and because i was afraid to admit my mistakes.

I was afraid to admit, that one person actually loved me like he did. 
Amidst all my imperfections.

I'm not afraid anymore....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento